Has anybody seen a medical data set with:
- clinical data (patient's age, gender, prior history, and stuff like that)
- biomarkers (blood pressure, blood oxygenation, etc.)
- genetic data (preferably gene expression or miRNA data)
- imaging data (not necessary, but preferred)
- and most importantly information about treatment and how the patient changed as a result of the treatment.
For example, I want to see a specific patient's gene expression data, then see that they went through "Radiation Therapy", then see the new gene expression levels afterwards.
What disease this is for or the completeness of the data doesn't concern me (i.e I'd be fine with having imaging data for just a couple of patients). I'm looking into applying some graph theory state-based algorithms to this data in order to create a model that determines which treatment to use for a specific patient.