I would like to develop a program that will output past and future face images, if a face image is supplied as input. That is, when I supply an image, the system should:
- Recognize the face in it.
- Calculate the approximate age from the input face image.
- Output two face images, one with 10 year (just saying) younger from the current age and the other 10 year older.
To train my machine learning program I need a face dataset having multiple face images of people sorted according to age.
- Region - covers the whole globe.
- License - licenses that will allow experimental development, testing.
- Format - Files should be in image format (any format is acceptable), with the age of the person in filename. (Any other data format satisfying this criteria is accepeted).
- Authority - Any authority is fine.