New answers tagged

0 presents Google Maps's traffic congestion data.


You could submit a Freedom of Information Act Request to CBP. Here's a link with more information on how to do that. The UK has a similar law. Here is a link to the non-specific FOI instructions for the UK. And a specific link for HM Revenue and Customs.

Top 50 recent answers are included