Which predicates to use:
(let's use Turtle syntax)
@prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> . @prefix file: <http://domain.I.own/my_rdf_space_for_file_ids/> . @prefix q?: <predicates and entifies I am looking for> file:f20160905_00123456 dc:title "Example Site with Video" ; q?:downloaded_from "http://url_to_size/video_xyz12345" q?:has_hash [ q?:hash_type q?:sha256; q?:hash_value "literal_with_hash_value_01234ACBDEF" ] .
The more standard/canonical predicates, the better :)
@prefix dc: <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/> . ? Schema.org ?).
- I have url of site of given video, let it be some vimeo video.
- URL does not result to file directly
- However main content is video
- Which I can stream of download in various resolutioms
- So I downloades on of those for offline view
- And got file with given hash
- Now I'd like to make assisting '.ttl' file, with annotation that given hash is hasg of given type and payload comes from site od given url.