The DEA collects data on illegal drugs and makes one year available here: http://www.dea.gov/resource-center/stride-data.shtml. I need this data for every year since 1999. What is the best way to get it?

  • Is it media related, or study related?? Nov 13, 2015 at 8:28
  • @TahirImanov study related.
    – gannawag
    Nov 13, 2015 at 12:50
  • 2
    send email to ODLL@usdoj.gov or just call DEA office and request a copy. Nov 13, 2015 at 13:17


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.