you can use google docs
importHtml functionality to get what you want. add
=ImportHtml("URL", "table", num) into a spread sheet, replacing
URL with the HTML document's URL, and
num with the HTML
<table>'s number in the source code. The
<table>'s number in the source code is simply based off the number of them are being used in the markup, and its order regarding to that number. so if you want the first table you come across in the HTML, put
I threw together a google spread sheet that pulls in the first two tables from the moons document you linked to, and i separated them with a row marking Table 1, Table 2; the first two rows are just info, first is the importHtml function, second is the url you wanted. Its not perfect by any means, but it works.
I've also used this allowing only one import statement per sheet; so I create a new sheet, past the import function, and alter the table number per sheet. I went ahead and set up two new sheets doing this to show you what i mean.
Again, not perfect, but something I've done to clean it up a bit and keep everything where I want it. Below is the spread sheet function to get the first table, then the second, and finally a link to the spread sheet for you to view/copy/etc. Please note that I broke them up into separate lines for readability, this should be one line placed into one table cell: