Which communities are doing a good job on capturing community ideas around open gov / civic technology / policy improvements?
- If you were to break out ideation categories, how would you define
- Suggestions on ways to improve these ideation tools?
Examples of CfA Brigade Ideation tools...
- NYC: betaNYC's project board,
- Oakland: Open Oakland,
- Hampton Roads (dead link, archive.org),
- San Diego (dead link, archive.org),
- Code For America's Brigade: The Great American Civic Hack.
General realms of ideation...
- Software Project Ideas, Things that can be worked on a hacknight, et. al.
- Data Set Ideas, Ideas for data sets, etc.
- Policy Improvement Ideas, Ideas on how to improve legislation or policy.
- Open Government Ideas, Catch all for other things.