Process mining assumes the existence of an event log where each event refers to a case, an activity, and a point in time. An event log can be seen as a collection of cases and a case as a trace/sequence of events.
Event data may come from a wide variety of sources:
- a database system (e.g., patient data in a hospital),
- a transaction log (e.g., a trading system),
- a business suite/ERP system (SAP, Oracle, etc.),
- a message log (e.g., from IBM middleware),
- an open API providing data from websites or social media,
I am looking for publicly available event logs with csv or xes or any other available formats.