I'm trying to draw an interactive map showing boundaries for upper tier local authorities in England, but can't find the polygon data I need.

Can anyone help?


1 Answer 1


You need the OS Boundary Line dataset which is freely available under the Open Government Licence:

From Euro constituencies to council wards, Boundary-Line™ maps every administrative boundary in detail for you.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.