We are a commercial bank and redeem United States Savings Bonds and participate in FDIC insurance premiums. Do we need to complete the annual Vets-100A form or the Vets-4212 form?

  • Please clarify your specific problem or provide additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it's hard to tell exactly what you're asking.
    – Community
    Sep 17 at 5:16

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.