I am looking for a table of flights that have been canceled.
For each canceled flight I need:
- Date and time at which departure had been expected. Example:
- Departure airport. Example:
- Destination airport. Example:
- (optional) airline company. Example:
- (optional) flight number. Example:
- (optional) cancellation reason. Example:
The more open the better, but I am OK with not-so-open databases too.
Ten years of data would be ideal, but I am OK with one year of data too.
Worldwide would be ideal, but I am particularly interested in Japan/JAL data.
Context: In Japan, flights get canceled whenever a typhoon comes close by, which happens every few weeks. Using past weather data and current weather forecast, I want to predict what flights will probably get canceled. JAL only provides data going back to the day before.