I am looking for a way to create new private wikidata items to be integrated with the existing public wikidata.
- Fluffy (Qxxxx) is a (P31) red (Q3142) rabbit (Q9394) stuffed toy (Q682582) .
- Poo (Qyyyy) is a (P31) stuffed toy (Q682582).
- Fluffy (Qxxxx) is friends with (P3342) Poo (Qyyyy).
What would be the most straightforward way to
- create the new items,
- populate them with the corresponding properties, and
- keep them in an appropriate database in such a way that they may be queried in the same way as the public items are?
(my main programming language is python, so suggestions of existing packages are welcome).