I have some pre-processed data, which draws from Consumer Expenditure Surveys data. The processed data contains newid, which to my knowledge is a unique id of the original consumer unit. I want to use this id to link to geographical data of the original Consumer Expenditure Survey data. Is this possible? Does anyone know where the data is? Sorry I am a bit lost as there appear to be very many datasets.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.