I am looking for a dataset or a web service that can return a list of unimpaired water segments.

There exists ATTAINS, a web service that will give the name of "impaired water segments" by using - a 12 digit HUC, and an Assessment Unit Id.

But I need a dataset for "unimpaired water segments". Would anyone happen to know where to find one?



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.