I'm looking for a dataset of police car (or motorbike) chases containing for each chase as many following labels as possible:
- start time and end time
- start location and end location
- path taken by the chased car
- casualties (police, civilians, and crook)
- type of car used by the crook
- reason for fleeing
- weather (especially temperature and precipitation)
- number of policemen, police cars (with types of car), police choppers and other police vehicles involved
- was it broadcasted live on TV?
I'm especially interested in the US.