I would like to estimate country differences in earning for university graduates. I know I could use the real PPP GDP for that, but I would specifically like the average wage per country for someone who has a tertiary degree. I have found the earnings data from the ILO, which is sorted into the ISIC classifications by occupation. However, I have no clue how to figure out who should have a tertiary degree with these classifications. Their documentation is not helpful at all. Does anyone have a dataset or an idea how to convert ISIC Rev. 4 (or older) classifications to ISCED classifications? Roughly is enough.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.