I am currently working on a university project that focuses on finding most suitable locations and equipping the Hørsholm Kommune with EV charging stations.
I am, however, not from Denmark and my danish group mates have never worked with GIS programs before.
This makes finding suitable data complicated.
The data I would like to find as .shp file or at least as WFS layer would be:
- Municipal boundary layers
- Car registry distribution in the Municipality
- Population distribution in the Municipality
- Municipal/ public buildings
- Attractions/ Points of interests in the Municipality (like the harbor, castles, etc.)
- Energy grid lines and capacities
- Parking spaces
I have already looked on multiple websites (https://kortforsyningen.dk, https://gst.dk, https://datafordeler.dk, and https://www.horsholm.dk/om-kommunen/kort-over-kommunen) to find the data. But without great success so far.
Can anyone who has previously worked with data maps in Denmark show me where to look?