Where can I find shapefiles of land owned by the National Health Service (NHS), Local authorities, universities and Ministry of Defence (MOD)?

  • If you are a student then try Edina digimap. – Hornbydd Oct 24 '18 at 10:48
  • openstreetmap.org is always my first "go to" – user3856 Oct 24 '18 at 17:59

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.