I'm looking for some specific aggregated data: what I want is a 2-column table with the port number (0 to 65535) as first column, and as second column, the sum over the total number of vulnerabilities (bugs that permit remote access or dos) related to each application that run every sevice.
port applications 21 proFTP 80 apache,ngx,IIS 25 qmail,sendmail
app n° of vuln IIS 9 nginx 2 proFTP 6 apache 4 qmail 1 sendmail 6 sshd-3 ftpd-4
And we get as final data:
port total vuln 21 6+4 80 2+4+9 25 6+1 22 3
Since I could not find this data, I'm thinking to create this table on my own. That's the procedure I was thinking about:
- Find the default services for each port (easy)
- Find the complete list of all cve in a structured format (easy)
- "Grep" all the software name from 2 and group the vuln by service name
- Match the services offered by each application from cve (if any)
- Group vuln by services/port and create the table.
If you already have some intermediate data (Tab1 or Tab2) It would be very helpful.