I want to see how religions receive and spend their money.
ReligionA: Income: 50% donations 30% rents 10% subsidies 10% graveyard fees Expenditure: 40% humanitarian donations 30% salaries 20% buildings maintenance 10% others ReligionB: [...]
- By "religion" I actually mean "religious organization", with local religious leaders at the bottom and a chain of responsibility leading to a central authority.
- Religions without an organization are out of scope.
- The income/spending patterns of a religious organization's Luxemburg branch and Ethiopia branch are probably different, these should be summed up to present a global view.
- Due to complex structures this is probably very difficult to calculate, so estimation-based data is fine.
- I am mostly interested in percentages, but actual amounts would be even better.