I am looking for icons that can illustrate Wikidata classes such as:
I could use each class' image property, but the image is usually a very detailed picture so using it as an icon would be a bad idea, it would be unrecognizable.
- The icons should be recognizable even at small scale, for instance when used as pins on a map.
- The icons should all be in the same style.
- It would be wonderful if each icon's filename could include the Wikidata QID or at least the class name, for instance
icon-Q16917-hospital.svg. If not included, I will write the mapping myself and make the resulting set available to all.
- Open license, free to redistribute and modify, if possible no attribution required.
- Ideally the icon set would be produced by a community whose explicit goal is to cover as many Wikidata classes as possible.
Context: My app shows a map of nearby Wikidata items.