As you haven's specified a timeframe of the data you are looking for, you can try the amazon crawl: http://jmcauley.ucsd.edu/data/amazon/
metadata (3.1gb) - metadata for 9.4 million products
- asin - ID of the product, e.g. 0000031852
- title - name of the product
- price - price in US dollars (at time of crawl)
- imUrl - url of the product image
- related - related products (also bought, also viewed, bought together, buy after viewing)
- salesRank - sales rank information
- brand - brand name
- categories - list of categories the product belongs to
I suppose you can filter by category to get only laptops,desktops, tablets,etc..
Mind that the data is oldish: May 1996 - July 2014.