|more site stats on:
|Area 51 Stack Exchange
- How should Romans 5:18-19 best be translated?
- A word or phrase to refer to restaurant sector?
- How do we know that common rearrangement proofs of the Pythagorean theorem work for any right triangle?
- Arrow Label Size Issue in Tikz-CD
- German pronunciation of English words
- If you are invisible, cast Detect Thoughts, and attempt to probe deeper into a target's mind, how would they know it was you?
- How to fairly distribute a sum of money among the most relevant FLOSS projects to a codebase?
- How do Chinese writers portray different accents in literature?
- How do I overset and underset with prescript, superscript, and subscripts?
- Does the fingernail test for detecting two-way mirrors really work?
- Tautologies in classical logic
- Dealing with derivative of noisy experimental data
- What's a pithy term to describe what a spy does when he/she socializes with a target to get information?
- How can psychic truffles keep humans from eating them?
- Are bells the only instrument whose second harmonic forms a minor interval with its fundamental?
- Is it a tetrate of two?
- Temperature of the moon 4ft off the surface
- Sending the rookie shopping
- Is there such a thing as the philosophy of economics, and if so, can I read some texts on it?
- How does pitch bending work on keyboard percussion
- Losing time due to my boss being consistently late
- Is there an email address equivalent of “/dev/null?”
- Why English IPA is so different across its definitions?
- Why could the militaristically superior dwarves who are the only ones with magic weapons be isolationist?